My blessings to you! Here are my sincere hopes for you:
- To wear your LIFE with pride.
- To exercise your JOY.
- To stretch your MIND.
- To LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Thank you for taking a moment to peruse some details about me. I have always been driven but not the most confident. In my youth, I fully utilized parts of my stubborn side to drive my passions forward. I have learned much since then but the ride is still just beginning. The journey continues to unfold. I am proud to share my interests and history with you!
Bachelors Degree (Self-Designed Major: Creative Arts Therapy)
Sweet Briar College
New York Institute of Photography: Film & Digital Photography
Acting Intensive Studies / TVI Studios Los Angeles, CA
I am always learning and in my “spare” time, I study many subjects and current issues. My goal is to help many people with as much wisdom as possible.
Personal Life Coach
Time Management & Efficiency
I love these certifications! I have benefited immensely from the practices that I incorporated into my personal life. Let me teach you how to craft these important principles in creating your plan so that you can joyfully achieve your goals and dreams!
International Association of Coaching (IAC) North American Virtual Chapter
Inspiring Speakers Bureau
Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
Peninsula Women’s Network (PWN) – Current President-Elect
Women Speakers Association (WSA)
Philippine-American Community of the Peninsula (PACP) – Former Board Member
I love these organizations… the communities and resources they foster really help me achieve many of my goals – both personal and for my community.
::: Entrepreneur since 2000 – Owner of ArtInspired, LLC and VAPhotoClass.com
::: #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author – Gifts of Grace and Gratitude
::: Ballroom Dance Instructor since 2000 (Trained by Veronica Braun Nugent)
* Christopher Newport University Ballroom Instructor
* Ford’s Colony Ballroom Dance Club Instructor
* Dancing with the Williamsburg Stars Pro (since 2008)
::: Professional Photographer since 2000
* Official Graduation Photographer for J. Sargeant Reynolds College
* Clients include: WM Jordan, UBER EATS, Expedia, Farley Center/Williamsburg Place, Williamsburg Hospitality House, Magnolia House B&B, Regent University Communications Department, ABNB Federal Credit Union, Independent Insurance Agents of Virginia
* Award Winning and Published
::: Virginia Photography Classes (VAPhotoClass.com) Founder & Instructor
::: Professional Actress & Model – Credits include:/
* Walmart Commercial / CBN Christmas Campaign 2016 / Goodwill Commercial / Verisign / YDoUThink / Grand Furniture / New Dominion Pictures / Feature Films & Television Appearances (Upon Request)
* Miss Lynchburg – Cover Miss Pageant Winner
::: Public Speaker and Motivational Personality
* Panel Speaker at PROPEL Hampton Roads 2018
* Facilitator and Speaker at DREAM Retreat 2018
* Keynote Speaker at York Chamber of Commerce Small Business Luncheon 2018
* Co-Host and Speaker at Peninsula Women’s Network: Women’s Power Summitt
* Spoke at 2018 Empower Me Too Event at Thomas Nelson Community College
* Spoke at 2017 NASA Women History Month Panel
* Spoke at 2016 Civitan International Convention
* Creator of INSPIRE ME SERIES
* Clients include Entrepreneurs, Artists, Individuals in Transition
::: Voice Talent
* Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (VMFA) – Women Artists Exhibit (Voice of Jiha Moon)
* WUDZ – Saturday Morning Radio Personality
* Richmond Chorale Society
* Cantor & Soloist at Immaculate Conception Church (current)
* “Set Yourself Free” by Dr. Lori Hobson
* “Beginning the Fitness Journey” by Brian Cade
This is my short-list of things that I have done and continue to bring about in my life. I am very blessed that in most of these accomplishments, there have been countless people who support me with their time, helping hand, advice, prayers, and goodwill. I am infinitely grateful for them and all the wonderful people I have experienced things with.
Copyright Marilen Crump 2017-2018. All Rights Reserved.